Known among radiation oncology residents as “the green book,” Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is a must-have learning tool for trainees and physicians who want to strengthen their long-term command of radiation oncology. The updated 3rd Edition reflects state-of-the-art advances in the field, with revised questions and answers, new professional guidelines, and new annual content updates for the eBook.
- Offers detailed questions on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, treatment recommendations, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type.
- Contains a new primer section on immunotherapy.
- Retains popular features such as memory aids, quick-reference tables, and useful facts from other relevant disciplines such as radiology, anatomy, and medical oncology.
- Incorporates the latest ASTRO, AJCC, and NCCN guidelines, as well as seminal new studies and practice-changing trials, to reflect current radiation oncology practice.
- Includes new annual updates to the eBook for the life of the edition, with revised questions or answers that keep you current with new knowledge in the field.
- Ideal for both trainees and radiation oncologists as a high-yield introduction and review of the clinical management of major cancer types and conditions that are currently treated with radiation.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.