The Osler Institute utilized state of the art equipment to record our Live May, 2016 comprehensive Radiation Oncology Review Course and bring it to you! These audio files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice.
Check out the preview below.
- Release Date: January 16, 2017
- Expiration Date: N/A
- Recorded Time:27 hours
- Unlimited use for 6 months, only $675.00
- 1 month for just $295.00
- Neal Dunlap, MD Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology University of Louisville - Head and Neck, Anatomy, Larynx and Hypopharynx, Nasopharynx, Oral Cavity, Skin
- Victor Mangona, MD Practicing Radiation Oncologist Texas Center for Proton Therapy, Irvine, TX - Pediatric Radiation Oncology
- Guatam Prasad, MD, PhD Clinical Instructor in Radiation Oncology University of California, San Francisco - Lung
- Navesh Sharma, DO, PhD Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology University of Maryland - Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma,Multiple Myeloma, Questions and Answers
- Ravi Shridhar, MD, PhD Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology University of South Florida - Colorectal and Anal Cancer, Hepatic and Cholangiocarcinoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Gastric and Esophagus
- Jonathan Strauss, MD, MBA Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology Northwestern University - Endometrial Cancer, Vulvar and Vaginal Cancer, Early Stage Breast Cancer, Post-Mastectomy Radiotherapy, Carcinoma-in-situ and Miscellaneous, Cervical Cancer
- Todd Swanson, MD, PhD Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology University of Texas, Galveston - Metastases and Palliation, Brain Tumors, CNS, Review Questions and Answers, Bladder Cancer, Testis, Kidney, Ureter Cancer, Penis Cancer, Early Stage Prostate Cancer, Advance Stage Prostate Cancer