Recorded live at our Otolaryngology review course held August 6th -11th, 2016. Audio and accompanying presentations streamed to your phone, tablet, or desktop.
Osler has partnered with JWPlayer to offer streaming content on our website. Select your subscription term of one or six months, from any of our video pages, and proceed to checkout. Once checkout is completed, your subscribed to videos will be available from your account on the 'My Videos' page. You can sign in to your account with the email address and password set up during registration, or those selected during checkout.
Depending on your browser's security settings, you may have to refresh the page after purchasing to access your video. All videos are accessed via the JWPlayer.
- Release Date: January 9, 2017
- Estimated Time to Complete: 52 hours
Review the audio/video lectures at your own pace.
- Unlimited use for 6 months, only $675.00
- 1 month for just $295.00
Faculty and Topics
- Robert Battista, MD Assistant Professor Northwestern University - Audiology, Cochlear Implants, Facial Nerve
- Nipun Chhabra, MD Assistant Professor Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Case Western Reserve University - Sleep Apnea, Critical Reasoning Skills, Sinus Disease, Q&A
- Nicole Cipriani, MD Assistant Professor of Pathology The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - Pathology Review
- Lynzee Cornell PhD Audiologist University of Louisville - Hearing Aids
- Nicole Fowler, MD Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology, CWRU School of Medicine - Oral Cavity Cancer, Laryngeal Tumor, Head and Neck Cases
- Michael Gluth, MD Associate Professor of Otolaryngology University of Chicago - Conductive Hearing Loss, Chronic Ear Disease, Vertigo, Congenital Hearing Loss, Complications of Otitis Media, Otologic Medicine, Q and A
- Tang Ho, MD Assistant Professor of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of Otorhinolaryngology– Head and Neck Surgery
University of Texas, Houston - Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty, Face Lifts and Flaps, Rhinoplasty, Facial Plastic Cases
- Zi Jiang, MD Assistant Professor Pediatric Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston - Caustics & Foreign Bodies, Pediatric Trauma, Pediatric Airways, Pediatric Head and Neck Masses
- Mark Pisaneschi, MD Associate Professor of Radiology University of IL - Head & Neck Imaging
- Louis Portugal, MD Professor of Otolaryngology University of Illinois, Chicago - Salivary Gland Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery Complications, AIDS in Otolaryngology, Critical Reasoning & Communication Skills, Parapharyngeal Tumors, Thyroid Surgery, Parathyroid, Ethics & Professionalism, Quality & Safety in ENT, Evalution of Head and Neck Masses, Head & Neck Cases
- Raoul Wolf, MD Professor of Pediatrics The University of Chicago Medicine - Allergy & Immunology, Question & Answers
- Phillip Zaret, MD Associate Professor of Surgery Touhy Health Center - Head & Neck Review
- Jacquelynne Corey, MD Professor of Surgery Director, ENT Allergy Program Co-Director, Voice Clinic - Laryngology and Laryngology Cases
Faculty, Planner, and Reviewer Disclosure Declaration
In compliance with the Standards, Guidelines, and Ethical opinions of the ACCME, AAMC and AMA, The Osler Institute requires that anyone with input into the planning or presentation of Continuing Medical Education activities provided or jointly-provided by The Osler Institute must disclose to the program audience any relevant financial relationships with companies or organizations about whose products or services they are discussing in their presentations.
- The following faculty/planners/reviewers disclosed a relevant financial relationship(s).
- Jacquelynne Corey, MD - consultant and speaker for Greer Laboratories
- The following faculty/planners/reviewers listed no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose.
- Robert Battista, MD
- Nipun Chhabr, MD
- Nicole Cipriani, MD
- Lynee Cornell, PhD
- Nicole Fowler, MD
- Michael Gluth, MD
- Tang Ho, MD
- Zi Yang Jiang, MD
- Mark Pisaneschi, MD
- Raoul Wolf, MD
- Phillip Zaret, MD
- Louis Portugal, MD†
- Chelsea Kinnett†
- Joseph Selliken, MD†
- Michael Stewart†
- Sally Schuette, PhD†
- Copies of the Faculty Disclosure Forms are available upon request.
- † Program Planning Committee
- * Reviewer if Applicable
At the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to:
- Summarize the etiology, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options, and common complications for all major disorders covered by the medical specialty of Otolaryngology
- Describe and employ appropriate diagnostic and assessment procedures Discuss reasonable and appropriate treatment plans for medical and/or surgical management for all major Otolaryngologic disorders
- Understand and identify appropriate surgical approaches and what facilities are required Describe appropriate habilitation and rehabilitation approaches
- Outline the basics of diagnosing and treating head and neck cancer Explain the necessity for and how to perform safe techniques for pediatric tonsillectomy