“…I believe it is a ‘great course’” * “I feel [the course] helped me pass.” *
The Osler Institute has over thirty years of experience in preparing physicians for their board examinations.
We can help you today.
A survey of Osler participants shows significantly higher pass rates for Osler students compared with those who did not take our course. The difference in pass rates is difficult to explain away by self-selection in attendance over-representing those who would have passed without taking the Osler course.
“Osler gives … unfair advantage” said a Board Trustee. “He’s wrong and right,” reported an Osler participant who heard the trustee’s comment. “The course does give candidates an advantage – but it’s not unfair.” This student had failed his boards before taking the Osler course but told us that he passed easily after doing the course. “This time didn’t even feel like an exam. It was like having a discussion with a colleague.”
The Osler course can work for you too.
- Increase basic knowledge and clinical skills
- Prepare candidates for written board exams
- Provide practicing physicians with a review and update
- Home study questions with answers and review
- Seminar with Powerpoints and lecture-note syllabus
- Practice test for your written exam
Learn on the go – with nearly 15 hours of material recorded at our live review courses. The Osler Institute utilizes state of the art equipment to record each of our review courses. Then, based on participant feedback, compiles a set of lectures including the top ranked speakers for each of the topics covered. Each USB Drive includes the lectures in MP3 format – listen to on your phone, computer, or load onto your MP3 player
Topics Covered: Acute Stroke Management ** Cases in Interventional Therapy ** Neuroimaging ** Differential Diagnosis of Stroke ** Post Stroke Recovery and Neurorehabilitation ** Neuropathology of Stroke and Pathophysiology ** Rare Causes of Stroke ** Stroke Prevention ** Stroke Syndromes ** Stroke in Young Adults ** Stroke Risk Factors and Neuroanatomy ** Stroke Critical Care ** Transcranial Doppler
- Lodging charges are not included in the registration fee. If not staying under the Osler room block at the course hotel there is a per day charge to cover the cost of the meeting space, food and beverage package plus associated fees and taxes; costs may vary by location. Said costs are all included in the Osler room block rate along with applicable room taxes.
- Cancellation Policy: Subject to a $100 fee, refunds will be made for cancellations received at least 14 days before the course begins.