“…I believe it is a ‘great course’” * “I feel [the course] helped me pass.” *
The Osler Institute has over thirty years of experience in preparing physicians for their board examinations.
We can help you today.
A survey of Osler participants shows significantly higher pass rates for Osler students compared with those who did not take our course. The difference in pass rates is difficult to explain away by self-selection in attendance over-representing those who would have passed without taking the Osler course.
“Osler gives … unfair advantage” said a Board Trustee. “He’s wrong and right,” reported an Osler participant who heard the trustee’s comment. “The course does give candidates an advantage – but it’s not unfair.” This student had failed his boards before taking the Osler course but told us that he passed easily after doing the course. “This time didn’t even feel like an exam. It was like having a discussion with a colleague.”
The Osler course can work for you too.
- Increase basic knowledge and clinical skills
- Prepare candidates for written board exams
- Provide practicing physicians with a review and update
- Home study questions with answers and review
- Seminar with Powerpoints and lecture-note syllabus
- Practice test for your written exam
The Osler Institute utilized state of the art equipment to record audio from our Live 2016 comprehensive Radiology Review Course. Master the content you need to know for the Core Exam. The 3-day multiple choice question review covered all radiology subspecialties, including physic and safety, tested on the Core Examination. The majority of the faculty presenter were editors and contributors to the Wolters Kluwer Health Core Review Series. Each subspecialty review session was 2.25 hours in length and conducted by either 1 or 2 faculty members. These audio files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection. Included with the purchase of each audio review is a downloadable copy of the course syllabus for you to scroll through while listening to the audio.Learn More
Assess your knowledge and master core material with this image-rich review tool! Designed to follow the structure of the Core Exam module for genitourinary imaging, Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review prepares you for the exam with coverage of image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, medical ethics, and more. 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality radiographs, CT, and MR image, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Put this user-friendly resource to work for you and approach the Core Exam and MOC exam with confidence!
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of contrast media, kidneys, adrenal glands, upper and lower GU tract, male and female genitalia, retroperitoneum, and more.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, and online access.
Author: Matthew S. Davenport MD
- Lodging charges are not included in the registration fee. If not staying under the Osler room block at the course hotel there is a per day charge to cover the cost of the meeting space, food and beverage package plus associated fees and taxes; costs may vary by location. Said costs are all included in the Osler room block rate along with applicable room taxes.
- Cancellation Policy: Subject to a $100 fee, refunds will be made for cancellations received at least 14 days before the course begins.