The Osler Institute utilized state of the art equipment to record our Live September 2016 comprehensive Plastic Surgery Review Course and bring it to you! These Video/Audio files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection, watch or listen to on your phone, computer – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice. Included with each Online review is an electronic downloadable copy of the syllabus that corresponds to the Video/Audio lectures.
- Release Date: September 27, 2016
- Expiration Date: N/A
- Hours:37 hours
Osler has partnered with JWPlayer to offer streaming content on our website. Select your subscription term of one or six months, from any of our video pages, and proceed to checkout. Once checkout is completed, your subscribed to videos will be available from your account on the 'My Videos' page. You can sign in to your account with the email address and password set up during registration, or those selected during checkout.
Depending on your browser's security settings, you may have to refresh the page after purchasing to access your video. All videos are accessed via the JWPlayer.
- Unlimited use for 6 months, only $675.00
- 1 month for just $295.00
Faculty and Topics
- Amjad Ahmad, MD Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology University of Illinois, Chicago
Ptosis, Blepharoplasty, Orbital Fractures and Lagophthalmos Management
- Wellington Davis III, MD Assistant Professor of Surgery Drexel University College of Medicine
Otoplasty, Burn Trauma, Maxillo/Craniofacial Trauma, Craniofacial Surgical Procedures, Cleft Lip and Palate
- Maria LoTempio, MD, FACS Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
Breast Reconstruction, Cosmetic Breast, Body Contouring, Plastic Surgery Quiz
- Marshall Miles, DO Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Hand Surgery, Lower Extremity Trauma, Cephalometrics and Orthognathics, Head and Neck Embryology, Patient Management
- Amit Mitra, MD Professor and Chair of Plastic Surgery Temple University
Facial Reanimation, Principles of Flaps, Facial Trauma, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Trunk Reconstruction, Dupuytren's Disease, Amputation, and Replantation
- Khurram Rashid, MD Practicing Surgeon UnityPoint Methodist Medical Center, Peoria, IL
Injectables, Facelift and flaps, Chemical Peels, Rhinoplasty
- Phillip Zaret, MD Associate Professor of Surgery The Chicago Medical School Plastic Surgery Emergencies, Wound Healing, Pre and Post Op Care
Faculty, Planner, and Reviewer Disclosure Declaration
In compliance with the Standards, Guidelines, and Ethical opinions of the ACCME, AAMC and AMA, The Osler Institute requires that anyone with input into the planning or presentation of Continuing Medical Education activities provided or jointly-provided by The Osler Institute must disclose to the program audience any relevant financial relationships with companies or organizations about whose products or services they are discussing in their presentations.
- The following faculty/planners/reviewers disclosed a relevant financial relationship(s).
- None of the faculty had a relationship to declare
- The following faculty/planners/reviewers listed no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose.
- Amjad Ahmad, MD†
- Wellington Davis III, MD†
- Maria LoTempio, MD, FACS
- Marshall Miles, DO
- Amit Mitra, MD†
- Khurram Rashid, MD
- Phillip Zaret, MD
- Sally Schuette, PhD†
- Joseph Selliken, MD†
- Michael Stewart†
- † Program Planning Committee
At the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to:
- Ascertain the etiology, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis and prognosis for common surgeries in all seven anatomical areas prescribed by the ABPS
- Summarize appropriate diagnostic and assessment procedures
- Provide a reasonable and appropriate plan for surgical and/or medical management of defined patient problems and likely complications for all common surgeries covered by the specialty of plastic surgery
- Display an understanding of the various types of surgical facilities and their suitability for all major plastic surgery approaches
- Describe appropriate habilitation and rehabilitation approaches for all common areas covered by plastic surgery
- Apply the core knowledge and clinical insight gained to the cognitive portion of the ABPS certification examinations