Your go-to resource for effective, efficient board study! The 2nd Edition of Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology offers clear explanations of complex concepts in an easily understandable format – all while helping you digest large amounts of information quickly and easily. Retaining the popular format of the first edition, this updated guide features more than 1,000 comprehensive, multiple-choice questions covering every area of neurology you need to master. A combined perspective from residents and faculty, plus revisions to conform to the current exam blueprint, ensure that you’ll make the most of your study time and will face no surprises on exam day.
Esteban Cheng-Ching MD, Lama Chahine MD, Eric P. Baron DO, Alexander Rae-Grant MD
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- More than 100 new questions, plus carefully revised existing questions, keep you up to date.
- Now in two-color format for ease of reference and visual interest.
- Questions cover all subjects seen on the board exam, and can be easily studied by topic for targeted review.
- Detailed rationales for all answers help you assess your knowledge and understand why an answer is correct or incorrect.
- Most questions are case-based, reflecting plausible clinical scenarios that facilitate maximum learning.
- Diagrams, images, and electrophysiologic and pathology findings highlight key points.
- Perfect for medical students and junior residents beginning their neurology education, senior neurology residents and fellows studying for the neurology board examination, and staff physicians reviewing for MOC exams.
Cranial Nerves and Neuro-ophthalmology ** Vascular Neurology ** Neurocritical Care ** Headache ** Adult and Pediatric ** Epilepsy and Sleep ** Movement Disorders ** Neuroimmunology ** Neuro-oncology ** Neuromuscular I (Neurophysiology, Plexopathy, and Neuropathy) ** Neuromuscular II (Adult and Pediatric Muscle, Autonomic Nervous System, and Neuromuscular Junction Disorders)
Neuromuscular III ** (Disorders of the Spinal Cord and Motor Neurons)
Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology ** Psychiatry ** Child Neurology ** Infectious Diseases of the Nervous System ** Neurologic Complications of Systemic Diseases and Pregnancy ** Nutritional and Toxic Disorders of the Nervous System Index