Approach your exams with confidence using Review Questions in Ophthalmology, Third Edition. You’ll find a concise review of all specialty rotations in ophthalmology, plus critical areas such as embryology, anatomy, pediatrics, plastics, and lenses. Real-life clinical cases and more than 1,000 multiple choice questions with answers and explanations in this comprehensive review of ophthalmology provide core knowledge for all residents and fellows in ophthalmology, preparing you for success – both on your exams and in your practice!
- Test yourself with 1,000+ multiple choice questions, including answers and explanations.
- Visualize what you’re likely to see on exams and in practice, thanks to more than 400 clinical photographs, fluorescein angiograms, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images.
- Focus on common diseases for more useful self-assessment and real-life clinical preparation.
- LWW’s Online Resources for review content are all housed on ThePoint, which provides flexible learning solutions and resources using Review Questions in Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition.
- Complete content for easy navigation
Authors: Kenneth C. Chern MD, Michael A. Saidel MD