NOW WITH CME CREDIT!
CME on Your Terms – The Osler Institute utilized state of the art equipment to record our Live May, 2017 comprehensive Obstetrics, and Gynecology Review Course and bring it to you! These video files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice.
Designation -The Osler Institute designates this Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Release Date: June 22, 2017
- Expiration Date: June 21, 2020
- Estimated Time to Complete:45 Hours
- Unlimited use for 6 months, only $675.00
- 1 month for just $295.00
Faculty and Topics
- Robert Desantis, MD, FACOG OB/GYN and Minimally Invasive Surgeon Laurel Obstetrics and Gynecology, PA Pelvic Support, Urinary Incontinence, Gynecologic Emergencies, Patient Safety
- Jamil Elfarra, MD Clinical Instructor in Ob and Gynecology The University of Mississippi Maternal Fetal Infections and Physiology, Obstetric Ultrasound, Trauma and Care, Induction of Labor, Isoimmunizations
- Frederick Eruo, MD, MPH Clinical Assistant Prof of Ob & Gynecology Northeastern Ohio University Prenatal Diagnosis, Preterm Pregnancy, Pregnancy Loss, Obstetric Emergencies, Fibroids and Ectopic Pregnancy, Substance Abuse in Pregnancy, Behavioral Health Problems
- Neeraj Goswamy, MD Board Certified, Author of Medical Education Clinical Genetics, Intrapartum Management, Postpartum Pregnancy, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Scott Kambiss, DO Assistant Professor of Ob & Gynecology Uniformed Sciences Univ of Health Sciences Surgical Anatomy, Surgical Complications, Pre and Postoperative Care, Operative Techniques, Abnormal Sexual Development, Infertility
- Robert Kauffman, MD Professor and Chair of Ob & Gynecology Texas Tech University Cardiac and Endocrine Disorders in Pregnancy, Hypertensive Disorders, Menopause, Contraceptive Therapies, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Amenorrhea, Prolactin Disorders, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Pediatric Gynecology
- Paras Khandhar, MD Assistant Professor of Pediatrics Oakland University Statistics, Law and Professionalism
- Charles Leath, III, MD Associate Prof of Obstetrics and Gynecology Uniformed Sciences Univ of Health Sciences Ovarian Cancer and Chemotherapy, Uterine Cancer, Pre-Invasive Neoplasia, Cervical Cancer + Radiation
- Raul Yordan-Jovet, MD Assistant Professor of UroGyn Uniformed Sciences Univ of Health Sciences Vulvar Skin Conditions, Breast Conditions, Primary Care
Faculty, Planner, and Reviewer Disclosure Declaration
- In compliance with the Standards, Guidelines, and Ethical opinions of the ACCME, AAMC and AMA, The Osler Institute requires that anyone with input into the planning or presentation of Continuing Medical Education activities provided or jointly-provided by The Osler Institute must disclose to the program audience any relevant financial relationships with companies or organizations about whose products or services they are discussing in their presentations.
- The following faculty/planners/reviewers disclosed a relevant financial relationship(s).
- Robert DeSantis, MD - Nexplanon trainer for Merck & Co., Inc.
- Robert Kauffman, MD - Nexplanon trainer for Merck & Co., Inc.
- Charles Leath III, MD, MSPH - PI for contracted research Novartis.
- Jamil Elfarra, MD, Frederick Eruo, MD, Neeraj Goswamy, MD, Scott Kambiss, DO, Paras Khandhar, MD, Melvin Thornton II, MD*, Raul Yordan-Jovet, MD†, Christina Pearison†, Joseph Selliken, MD†, Michael Stewart†, Sally Schuette, PhD†
- Copies of the Faculty Disclosure Forms are available upon request.
- † Program Planning Committee
- * Reviewer if Applicable
Learning ObjectivesAt the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to:
- Summarize important aspects of pre-conceptual health, pregnancy, labor and childbirth, postpartum care, genetics, genetic counseling and prenatal diagnosis
- Demonstrate an updated understanding of women's health, in general, and evidence-based strategies for the care of reproductive organs and breasts as well as maintenance ofsexual function and screening for cancer
- Discuss evidence-based practice strategies for management of hormonal disorders, treatment of infections, surgery to correct pelvic organ and urinary tract problems as well as cancer treatment
- Incorporate the latest clinical guidelines discussed into your practice of Obstetrics and/or Gynecology