McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review: Anatomic Pathology is the perfect way for residents to prepare for the Anatomic Pathology Board Examination and for practicing pathologists to prepare for recertification. You will find everything you need in one comprehensive, full-color review…multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations, hundreds of full-color illustrations, suggested readings, and case-based scenarios.
- More than 1,500 multiple-choice questions and answers
- Answers to questions include discussion of the salient features of the entity, diagnostic pitfalls, and differential diagnosis; and an explanation of the incorrect choice
- More than 450 full-color, high-resolution gross and microscopic images
- Covers all areas of anatomic pathology practice, such as pulmonary, bone and soft tissue, immunopathology, and more
- Valuable review articles and references provided at the end of each chapter
Authors: Richard Prayson, MD, Deepa Patil, MD, Associate Staff, Deborah Chute, MD, Associate Staff,