Assess your knowledge and master core material with this image-rich review tool! Designed to follow the structure of the Core Exam module for genitourinary imaging, Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review prepares you for the exam with coverage of image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, medical ethics, and more. 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality radiographs, CT, and MR image, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Put this user-friendly resource to work for you and approach the Core Exam and MOC exam with confidence!
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of contrast media, kidneys, adrenal glands, upper and lower GU tract, male and female genitalia, retroperitoneum, and more.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, and online access.
Author: Matthew S. Davenport MD