Why waste time guessing at what you need to know for the family medicine boards and in-service exam? Maximize your exam preparation time with this quick-hit question and answer review. The unique question and single-answer format eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the correct answers you’ll need to know on exam day. Emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success. This high-yield review for the family medicine boards is the perfect complement to larger texts and provides intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
- 4,950+ Q&As with only the correct answer provided
- NEW! Chapters on Sports Medicine and Ear, Nose, and Throat
- NEW! Expanded coverage of Environmental, Psycho-social, and Preventative Medicine and Bio-statistics
- Completely updated with more than 30% brand new questions
- Covers all the core competencies relative to the ABFM board exam
- Like flashcards in a book, this is an intense quick-hit Q&A review for the family medicine in-service and board exams and the perfect complement to larger texts
Authors: Cynthia M. Waickus, MD, PhD, William A. Schwer, MD, Scott H. Plantz, MD