The Osler Institute utilized state of the art equipment to record our Live 2012 comprehensive Cytology Review Course and bring it to you! These Audio files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection, listen to on your phone, computer – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice. Included with each Online review is an electronic downloadable copy of the syllabus that corresponds to the Audio Lectures.
- Unlimited use for 6 months, only $300.00
- 1 month for just $175.00
Faculty and Topics
- Marilyn M. Bui, MD, Ph.D. Associate Professor/Director of Cytopathology University of South Florida Comprehensive Cytology Review 1, Comprehensive Cytology Review 2, Unknown Cases 1, Unknown Cases 2
- Mamatha Chivukula, MD Assistant Professor University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Lymphomas and Mediastinum 1, Lymphomas and Mediastinum 2, Breast Cytology
- Walid E. Khalbuss, MD, Ph.D. Director of Cytology University of Pittsburgh Urine Cytology, Infectious Diseases, Bone and Soft Tissue Cytology, Gynecologic Cytology, Cytology of Body Fluids
- Anwar S. Raza, MD Associate Professor of Clinical Pathology University of Southern California Basic Cytology Principles, Fine Needle Aspiration of Thyroid, FNA of Salivary Glands, Cytology of Pancreas and Adrenal, Exfoliative Cytology of GI Tract, Fine Needle Aspiration of Liver, FNA of Ovary and Testes, Respiratory Cytology, Cytology Administration Board Review
- Describe the common types of cytology specimens and how to correctly prepare them for evaluation.
- Recognize normal elements and benign reactive processes vs. abnormal and neoplastic lesions for each organ system.
- Apply current consensus diagnostic terms and criteria for the classification of non-neoplastic and neoplastic lesions of each organ system.
- Understand the importance of implementing rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) of tissue samples derived from fine needle aspirations to reducing healthcare costs and patient inconvenience.
- Apply increased knowledge of cytopathology to achieve sub-specialty certification or recertification.