Prepare for the boards with confidence!
Extensively revised and updated to reflect recent advances in pathology knowledge and practice, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Board Review (formerly Pathology Exam Review) is an excellent study resource for initial and re-certifying board examinations and in-service exams. More than 2,000 board-formatted multiple-choice questions, many accompanied by full-color images, prepare you for success on this challenging exam.
- New questions detailed answers
- Updated and improved illustrations
- Rewritten chapters and new authors who share their expertise in diagnostic skills and practice guidelines
- A full set of references at the end of each chapter
- Reviewed and edited by a team of senior pathology residents, clinical fellows, and recently appointed pathologists
Develop your exam-taking skills with the most comprehensive and detailed study questions – all in one volume!
Anatomic pathology – general pathology ** cytopathology ** autopsy pathology ** surgical pathology ** immunohistochemistry ** electron microscopy.
Clinical pathology – immunology ** medical microbiology (bacteriology, mycology, virology, and parasitology) ** transfusion medicine** hematology ** coagulation ** clinical chemistry ** molecular pathology ** genetics.
Authors: Ronald M. Przygodzki MD, Atif Ali Ahmed MD